Brides Across America Comes to Atlanta
Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique is thrilled to present Brides Across America in Atlanta. Brides Across America, a nationwide charity dedicated to encouraging boutiques to provide free wedding gowns for military brides is a once in a lifetime event.
The event is set to take place at Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique in Roswell on July 12 & 13, 2012. All brides who are engaged or had a civil ceremony and planning a wedding within the next 18 months are invited to attend along with friends and family.
“We are so grateful for the service men and women who are showing their commitment to our country. There is no better way to thank them than to help them celebrate their wedding!” says Jacqueline Westney, Owner of Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique. With over 100 dresses given away within the last year, Wedding Angels employees are experts at matching military brides-to-be with their dream dress, at no charge.
For the fourth year running, brides will have their pick of designer wedding gown samples at no cost to them, courtesy of Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique. Many couples have fast approaching wedding dates because of challenges with planning leave from their deployment. Wedding Angels is prepared to help the brides look their best and feel like the belle of the ball for her wedding day!
Almost 100 gowns in varied sizes and colors will be available FREE of charge to military brides who meet the qualifications.
PLEASE be sure you qualify BEFORE you attend the event.
- Brides who are active duty, or are engaged to an active duty military man AND
- Bride has, or finacee has been deployed to a qualifying combat zone within the past 5 years.
- Appointments are not taken, and pre-registration is not necessary.
- Event begins promptly at 4PM on Thursday July 12 and 10AM on Friday July 13 , but brides may arrive earlier to secure a place in line. This is a first-come-first-served event and gowns go quickly!
- Appropriate proof of eligibility includes: deployment papers, or official letter of deployment, and a photo ID (a military ID is NOT necessary).
- Brides will have a 30 minute “mini” appointment with our team of bridal consultants to choose the gown of their dreams!
- Brides should feel free to bring a friend or family member to share the experience.
- Additional items will be available to brides while supplies last- jewelery, veils, photography services, hair and makeup services, and more!
For more information regarding the July 12 & 13 events please call Wedding Angels at
(770) 645-0404. For more participating stores and states checkout www.bridesacrossamerica.com or www.weddingangels.com
Date: Thursday July 12 from 4PM – 7PM and Friday July 13 from 10AM – 2PM
Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique
395 South Atlanta Street
Roswell, GA 30075
photos by In The Moment Photographs